2021 Annual Praise Report
Number Is a Name
Our ministry is not business; it’s personal.
At Revive Our Hearts we want you to know: our ministry is not business; it’s personal. Though an annual report is inevitably a display of numbers, we celebrate that behind every single number is a name. A woman. A family. A story.
Robert and Nancy Wolgemuth pray with a young woman at a Revive Our Hearts conference.
HE KNOWS Her Name
“Because of the Revive Our Hearts Ambassador Program, the Holy Spirit has reached me through a sweet sister to let me know I am not alone. ROH resources, rooted in Scripture, combined with her personal words of encouragement are like cheerleading in a world of unknowns as I am a new servant leader. ” –Mercy
“I’m up well past my bedtime, trying to catch up on all of the Revive Our Hearts programs I’ve missed. These messages are an answer to my heart’s cry for the past nine years.” –Antoinette
“Soon after my baby was born, I was really struggling with depression and negative thinking. Several months into the depression, someone recommended the book Lies Women Believe. I came face-to-face with the lie that ‘God is not good to me.’ I believed that God was good to everyone else—my husband, my children, my church family, but I didn’t believe God was good to me. As I acknowledged that lie and began to replace it with the truth that God was good to me, I was able to make a monumental pivot in my thinking that was instrumental in overcoming the depression.” –Lynn
365 Days at ReviveOurHearts.com
% New Visitors
English Page visits
Searching for Hope
Here are some of the most popular topics visitors to Revive Our Hearts have typed into our search bar in the past year.
Reaching Women through Daily Teaching
Revive Our Hearts exists to create a daily source of rich, biblical teaching women can depend on.
- 63 million times someone listened to Revive Our Hearts content through a digital platform this year. That’s 51% growth over last year in Spanish and 49% growth in English.
- 83% of English and 79% of Spanish digital listens are to the half-hour daily program.
- 85,047 tune into Grounded each month. This videocast and podcast streams live on YouTube and Facebook every Monday.
Reaching Women through Digital Platforms
God’s Truth—Now Streaming
- 63.3 million digital listens this year, with 49% in English and 51% in Spanish.
- Positive social media trends. In the top four social media channels, we have reached almost 1 million followers, with the biggest growth across the ministry occurring on YouTube, followed by Instagram and Facebook.
- 7.1 million website visits in Spanish, doubling in the last three years. Countries with the most visitors: Mexico, the United States, Colombia, Argentina, and Peru.
- Online Bible Studies. Over two thousand women participated in online studies.
Reaching Women through Biblical Resources
Using printed tools to reach women around the world.
- Over five million copies of Nancy’s books have been distributed worldwide and translated into thirty-two languages, demonstrating dramatic growth.
- New Devotional Study Bible. Scheduled for release in 2024, this new resource will utilize study notes and insights from Nancy’s writing and teaching ministry and devotional content from her personal journals.
- Sales of resources produced by our team including the Women of the Bible series, annual calendar, booklets, and 30-day challenges have almost doubled in the past four years.
Reaching theNext Generation
The next generation of women is coming of age in a time of cultural confusion and the denial of what God calls “good.” We plan to be there marching beside them every step of the way.
We’re thrilled to have launched a podcast this year that aims to do exactly that: True Girl. Produced by the Revive Our Hearts team and hosted by Dannah Gresh and Staci Rudolph, this weekly podcast is aimed at tween girls and their moms, encouraging them to explore God’s truth together, one fifteen-minute drive at a time.
Listen to a Sample Podcast Episode
Healed & Delivered by God's Word
Reaching Women byEquipping Leaders
We’re mobilizing leaders to experience and share the freedom, fullness, and fruitfulness found in Christ.
- 10,137 women’s ministry leaders receive Side by Side, a quarterly e-newsletter launched in 2021 to equip leaders to serve in a rapidly changing ministry world. This new resource emerged as we moved away from the Leader Connection blog and transitioned to giving leaders curated content to help them lead effectively.
- Ambassadors help leaders press on in the vital work of women’s ministry. Our Ambassador team continues to expand with now 48 ambassadors in 20 states and 8 countries. They collectively donated 8,800 hours of service to Revive Our Hearts over the past year.
- Leaders have benefited from the new and improved Leader Connection, a digital hub for tips and tools to help sharpen, encourage, and serve leaders in their calling.
- 469 women from 42 states and 13 countries gathered on June 8 with Leslie Bennett as she hosted the Prayer-Saturated Webinar.
- In July, 396 women attended the Deborah online Bible study, hosted by Laura Booz and Nicole Furno.
Reaching Womenaround the World
- More languages! Three new websites were built and launched within our digital family: Farsi, Portuguese, and French. We have continued to see an increasing reach in resources of multiple languages, with content spreading through technology such as WhatsApp.
- In January 2021, Aviva Nuestros Corazones (ANC) launched the Mujer Verdadera 365 podcast. In the first six months of 2021, it had over 4.6 million measurable listens.
- ANC hosted thirty-three digital events in twelve countries: México, Dominican Republic, Perú, Colombia, España, Argentina, Paraguay, El Salvador, Ecuador, Costa Rica, United States, and Chile. This summer, they also held their first online Bible study of Rahab, which sold out in an hour!
- Revive Our Hearts French launched their website on March 13. Their first post featured French-speaking women from around the world reading Psalm 119.
- Revive Our Hearts South Africa celebrated five years of ministry. Their three podcasts now airing daily are in English, Afrikaans, and Tsonga. Two studies, Freedom through Forgiveness and Abigail, were both translated into Afrikaans.
- Revive Our Hearts German had over 3,500 women participated in two Easter challenges and they shared Seeking Him recordings with 1,200 women via WhatsApp and Telegram throughout the year.
How God Provided
Fiscal Year 2021 Income: $7.36 Million*
*Net income provides funding for additional outreaches as well as satisfying a board-mandated reserve.
Due to COVID, there was no event income in FY 20/21.
Financial report reflects June 1, 2020 to May 31, 2021
How We Invested
in What God is Doing
Fundraising and Partner Develpoment
Administration and Operation
God is at Work.
As we wrap up our twentieth year of ministry, we invite you to celebrate God’s faithfulness and countless lives that have been changed. You are part of our family, and together, we desire to equip thousands more women around the world to say their next “yes” to the Lord.
In response to the stories of impact we are celebrating in this praise report, will you help us reach more women?